(.gif not mine)
Being a Book Blogger is fun, right? Who agrees with me? And as a newbie blogger, I want some goals that can help me get through every post. I think it’s great that while you’re having fun, you’re also accomplishing some things. So, I decided to have a Bucket List. A Bookish Bucketlist to be exact. I already have one actually, way before I moved here in WordPress. But I only have it on paper and I decided to share it also here, on my blog. And to you guys as well! 🙂 So here it is.. MY BOOKISH BUCKET LIST.
(As I accomplish a goal, I will of course cross it out here and maybe write a note or a post about it. So in other words: This will always be updated)
- Reach a follower milestone. (500, 1000, 1500, 2000…)
Be someones Co-Blogger.(I blog at Cristina’s Book Reviews as well!! And it’s funnnnn)
- Reach 1000 followers over on Twitter. Tweet tweet! (
500,1000, 1500, 2000..)
- Attend a Book Signing event. (Can you believe this?! It’s just sad. So sad. I’m actually ashamed right now.)
- Do at least 3 Guest Posts! (If possible, in 3 different Blogs)
- Meet a fellow BookBlogger. (Hello there my kababayan! When’s our meet-up? :D)
- Host a Read-Along. (I will. Mark my words, I WILL.)
- For a whole month: ONLY READ A SERIES. NO STANDALONE. (HA. Probably when I’m 45 or 60)
- Finish the Harry Potter series and The Chronicles of Narnia. (Now this is just pathetic, I think. I’m probably the only one.)
- Start a BookClub (I’m still thinking a name for it. I suck at names)
- Lead a street team for an Author. (I love A LOT of authors to the point that it’s creepy. So I’ll probably choose an author who won’t be creeped out by me)
- Own at least 100 signed books (I currently have 3! OMG guys, it’s so close)
- Reach my 500th post!!
- Have a blog banner (hahahahaha huhuhu)
- Finish a reading challenge (any kind, without cheating!)
- Have a literary tattoo. (A quote maybe or a whole book passage. :P)
- Be quoted in a Book Blurb (I’d buy all the copies of the book when this happens!)
- Have my own library (if only I could meet a cursed prince and give him a kiss!!!)
- Reach 1000 friends on goodreads!
- Attend BEA (I want all those ARCs! MWAHAHAHA)
- Meet authors! (Anyone that I stalk.)
This ain’t done, I know that for sure. But this are the things that is on top of my head. Anyway, as I said above, this will always be updated so I hope you’ll come back again and celebrate with me.
I’m curious about yours, anything from your Bucket List that you want to share?