The Seven Deadly Sins TAG
Woohoo. Look at me FINALLY being responsible at this TAG thing. Marianne @ Boricuan Bookworms is actually the first one who tagged me at The Seven Deadly Sins tag but Val @ The Innocent Smiley loves me too so I got tagged again. I also believe that it’s a sign from the universe. Telling me to finally post mine and tag some people. Here goes:
[What is your most inexpensive book?]
Val is right, this question is pretty unspecified. I get arc’s all the time. Does that count? But if not, I guess I’d say that it’s my copy of JANE EYRE by Charlotte Bronte. I bought it in a booksale and it was the cheapest book there. It was also the first Classic I bought and I completely fell in love with Jane and Mr. Rochester. To be honest, all of my Classic books are cheap. =))
[What author do you a love/hate relationship with?]
– I swear, I am not a copycat but my answer is also JOHN GREEN. I love this guy (before) and then he got so so famous then he started putting his foot in his mouth. I mean, I’m happy for him but seriously? OVER RATED MUCH. But I still adore him and he’s still one of my auto-buy author. PLUS! I still follow him on Twitter. (SO IF I FOLLOW YOU, I LURV YOU) I have another one: STEPHENIE MEYER. Do I love her. Do I not? I don’t knowwwww. I BLAME EDWARD!
[What book have you neglected reading due to laziness?]
– EVERY BOOK IN MY TBR. But really it’s every book that is series starter like, LEGEND and DAUGHTER OF SMOKE AND BONE. Poor books, collecting dust in my shelf.
[What book have you devoured over and over again with no shame?]
– Hmm. I devour books all the time. But over and over again? I think it’ll be Tiger Lily by Jodi Lynn Anderson and Fangirl\Eleanor&Park by Rainbow Rowell.
[What attributes do you find attractive in male or female characters?]
– I admit that Dark and mysterious and kind of a douche is my type before but I am so tired of it all now. So, as of now, I’m into geeky guys or guys with glasses that uses their brains. When it comes to female characters, I like them funny and no stain of hypocrisy at all. I don’t like female characters who falls in love in the span of 2 days.
[What book would you most like to receive as gift?]
– EVERY BOOK. GIVE THEM ALL TO ME. But really, I want the whole set of HP books and some harbound Classics. Huhuhu, why do I need money to get those.
I don’t know who to tag actually because I think everyone has done this already but here are some awesome bloggers:
Tag me when your post goes live!! 🙂