The Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award
People, I have been tagged again and this time, it’s a pretty special tag. I wanna say Thank You to the ladies over Carmel and Kyla for tagging me. You guys are angels!!! <3 So.. I, Paula has been tagged for the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award
I made this pathetic graphic so.. yeah. You can use it if you want but if not, that’s okay too 🙂 The ladies who tagged me mentioned that there are guidelines for this post. And here it is:
- Thank the blogger that nominated you, and link back to their site.
- Post the award’s logo onto your blog.
- Answer the 10 questions you’ve been asked.
- Nominate 10 other bloggers and ask them 10 questions.
The following questions I will answer are from Kyla. 🙂 Here goes:
1. What’s the last book you’ve read and loved?
– Hmm. *checks goodreads account* SO, according to my trusted friend, the last book I’ve read AND loved is.. The Night House by Rachel Tafoya. It’s about Vampires and tramps.. Check it out guys, it’s creepy and sexy!
2. What is your favorite book you’ve read this year?
– Oh man, THIS IS HARD! I’m sorry, I can’t answer it.
I’ve only given 19 books (so far) a 5star rating but I LOVED THEM ALL. I honestly can’t choose
3. If you could marry a fictional character, who would it be?
– WHY ARE YOU MAKING MY LIFE MISERABLE? Uhmmm, I DON’T KNOW! It could be Bennett Cooper from Time Between Us or Raffe from Angelfall.
Or it could be.. Okay, let’s just put it this way: THE LIST IS LOOONG.
4. Name one book that has been in your wishlist for a long time.
– I actually don’t have a wishlist but if you would ask what I really really want: it’s a boxset of Harry Potter. That’s all. THANK YOU.
5. Do you have a Young Adult contemporary recommendation (OR just any book rec)?
– I have A LOT! ARE YOU SURE YOU’RE READY FOR THIS CONVERSATION?
6. Name a celebrity you really want to meet.
– They’re really not *celebrities* but they’re famous and I wanna meet them:
There. My queen and the Avett Brothers. Both epic. Both so far-away!
7. What’s the most embarrassing thing that has happened to you?
– Let’s not talk about it. I have too many, sometimes I wonder if it’s normal to have TOO MANY embarrassing and awkward moments happen to you. I don’t know.
– 10-20 😀
9. What’s your favorite song, at the moment?
– Lifehouse released a new song. Actually, I don’t know if its released already because I just listen to it at Spotify.
10. You have three wishes from a genie. What would you wish for?
– To make Bennett Cooper real! (hello priorities!)
THAT WAS FUN. Thanka again Kyla. Now it’s my turn to tag people and ask them private stuff. Kidding!
Here are my ten questions for the ten bloggers I nominate:
1. Do you spend more time reading on the screen or on paper?
2. When you are not reading, what do you do?
3. How’s your romantic life? HAHAHAHAHA okay *clears throat* Who is your CURRENT book boyfriend?
4. Author you’ve read the most books from?
5. WHAT IS THE BEST SERIES EVER? for you 😀
6. What is your drink of choice while reading?
7. Fictional character you probably would have actually dated in High School.
8. Give me a HIDDEN GEM BOOK! …aaaand GO!
9. What are the kind of books you don’t read?
10. Am I awesome? HAHAHAHA, okay okay serious time now. Name that Classic book that you think EVERYBODY should read.
And here are the beautiful and lovely bloggers I nominate. You’re supposed to tag 10 bloggers but I AM CHANGING THE RULES. Because I’m a rebel that way. No but okay, I’ll be tagging 6 bloggers only because I think everybody has been tagged already.
Yay! I hope you girls will have fun answering my nonsense questions and I’ll be stalking you all for your answers! 😀