Look!! A newbie (sort of)
I am so happy and thrilled to finally be part of the blogging community. This will be my corner on the internet where I can share my thoughts about.. well, about everything! But mostly about books, of course. If you guys don’t know it already, I’ve been lurking around. Kind of testing the waters? Also, I’ve been posting my reviews on my Tumblr Blog for awhile now. Five months to be exact. I know, I’m still a baby. I still have a lot to learn about this book blogging thing. That’s actually one of the reasons I want to move.. I think it would be more awesome if I’m intearcting with other book bloggers as well. Blogging is more fun together! That’s what I realized this past few weeks. I mean, yes, i do have friends and book buddies that I talk to in Tumblr (which is awesome by the way) but I feel like I’ll be more connected if I move to WordPress. WordPress really was my first idea anyway, it’s just that HTML makes me nervous and I know.. it doesn’t make any sense. But anyway, here I am.
But here’s the truth. When I first wrote my first review, I honestly don’t know what I’m doing. All I know is that “I AM GOING TO EXPLODE IF I WILL NOT TELL THE WORLD MY FEELINGS ABOUT THIS BOOK! I NEED TO TELL EVERYBODYYYY!!” But still
Just. like. now. I don’t know what to say anymore. I’m just rambling, I don’t know if you’re noticing it already but before I embarrass myself even more, I would like to thank some people.. It’s a list.
- So first, I would like to thank the Authors that works hard for their stories. If it wasn’t for them, how could I even Fangirl? If any authors is reading this, I just want to say that you’re brave and amazing for doing what you do. As long as you’re not hurting anybody (except for your reader’s heart and emotions) Then, please, continue being awesome!
- Next is friends! You know, I always talk about this blogging thing with my friends in real life (I talk a lot) and at first, I said, “I don’t think I have the right to be a Reviewer.” or “Maybe if I made a Blog, it wouldn’t have any readers at all. Only me or my Grandmother (Hello lola!!!)” So, THANK YOU! My dear loving, beautiful, and caring friends for telling me that my passion for books and my way of saying how good the book is enough. THANK YOU! STAY FABULOUS!
- Good grief. That gif is sooo creepy. Anyway, next up is my bookish friends. I’m so happy that I met these people, I might cry. SERIOUSLY. I’M STILL AMAZED THAT PEOPLE LIKE THEM EXIST. Thank you, FAYE (The Social Potato) for being kindhearted and talking to me, replying to my tweets that sometimes, I know, doesn’t even make any sense. (Sometimes, I tweet like I’m drunk. It just kind of happens) Faye is so awesome you guys, I discovered her on goodreads then just started stalking her. I REGRET NOTHING. To Aimee, who is, wow! young at age but very mature and such a funny and intelligent lady, yes I just called you a lady.. To the people who talks to me, yes, they really talk to me! Snob isn’t in their vocabularies! To Amir (ate amir! mehehehe) from Not-So-Literary-Heiresses. And the rest of her crew, Ella, who I envy for knowing how to bake (The Filipina Book Note), Francine, one of my #WayOfKingsRA buddies (FrancineSoleil) THANK YOU. To Dre, who is so fierce and fab and that’s why I envy her also, she’s such a nice human being, always giving wisdom and stuff 😛 (Sporadic Reads) To the riot of a group that I hangout with at Hangouts!! YOU GUYS ARE TOO AWESOME FOR WORDS!
- And lastly.. Thank you to my life, my love, the one that gives me the power to push through.. THE INTERNET. I cannot even. I just love Internet so much.
- So yeah, that’s it. My big fat Thank you’sss, from me to you. I feel like I just graduated.
- And I should probably stop using bullets now,
- but I’m enjoying it. :p
Since I’m a newbie, here’s some quick and short and random stuff about me:
- Yay, bullets again!
- Uhm, this is my FIRST book blog. Like, officially. I’ve had tumblr blogs before but I ended up deleting them because that’s how weird I am. But I’m sticking up with this one. At least, I’ll try. Feel free to shout at me at Twitter if you think I’m slacking up.
- I don’t cuss. Okay, let me just discuss this a liitle. I don’t cuss but that doesn’t mean I dislike people who do. That’s just stupid. I wish people who think that way would think this kind of thing through. I respect people and I don’t think it’s not that bad to also expect that in return. We all have our own choices and it’s a free country. And for the record, I have lots of friends in real life that looks like an angel but eats and talk like a truckdriver. AND I LOVE THEM. I really hope this confession I made doesn’t gets in the way of me making friends.
- I’m not really fluent in this language. Honestly, I’m not even good. So feel free to point out to me if I have some grammar/spelling mistakes. I would really appreciate that.
- I’m a heavy drinker. Of coffee. Seriously, I don’t function without it.
- I am soooo bad at Math. Until now, I’m still surprised that I finished High School without a failing grade in that subject. I can look really pitiful when I want to, I guess.
- I like to talk to random people whenever I get the chance to, after all, we all start as strangers.
- So, HI! 🙂
LOL, that is not short. ANYWAY, I guess that’s it. If you actually took the time out of your life to read all that, congratulations champion, give yourself a pat on the back, you deserve it. And don’t forget
(let’s just pretend that AND in the .gif is a typo)
There’s still A LOT of works to be done. I’ll be transferring my reviews from my TumBlog, you’re probably not interested in all of this, but I have a lot of Blog tours and Reviews coming up. I’ll be updating. 🙂 Oh gosh, I’ll be updating. That’s so funny coming from me since I’m so lazy. BUT I’M REALLY TRYING TO BE RESPONSIBLE NOW. I’ll start lurking around tomorrow. Bombarding people, which is what I do best. THANK YOU EVERYONE, I’M REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO OUR BOOKISH ADVENTURES TOGETHER.